Downtown Queenstown, 2009
Triple Star were engaed to Project and Construction Manage this project by both the lanlord and the tenant. Situated on a prime waterfront location in downtown Queenstown, this interior refit of old Kathmandu store into the Pub on Wharf Macs Bar involved many aspects including:
- New service connections in an existing building with other tenants
- Full commercial kitchen
- Complex interior decoration
- Relocation of existing bathroom facilites
- Resource consent for exterior facade changes
- A tight 8 week timeframe to deliver a compex $1m fitout.
Project was delivered on time and under budget.
What was said:
"With a tight programme of an 8 week turnaround to demolition existing fit out and complete new services and open for trading, this was an efficently run project delivered on time and on budget."